Author Topic: [Anomos] Mass Anomosification  (Read 2601 times)

Offline ContractSlayer

• Elite
    • View Profile
[Anomos] Mass Anomosification
« on: April 09, 2010, 05:23:16 AM »
Here at ALE we’re getting ready for our big 1.0 release, and to ease the transition from BitTorrent to Anomos, I’ve just committed a new script which will convert a .torrent file or a directory full of .torrent files to .atorrent files which use our tracker.

As The Pirate Bay released their own database of torrents, with this script, it would be easy to move the world’s largest collection of torrent data to Anomos format with a single command. If anybody is interested and tries this experiment, send me an email and let me know how it went.

To use the script, get the latest version of Anomos from the testing git branch (see the Downloads page), and then run:

python anomosify.py --path /path/to/torrent/directory/

and watch it go! You can also use the –announce argument to supply a different announce URL.

Keep your eyes open, we should be releasing the complete 1.0 documentation some time in the next week for all you hackers and geeks interested in the design of Anomos networks.
Rich!

Quelle:
http://anomos.info/wp/category/anomos/

Offline Andylee

• MaGOG
  • Elite
    • View Profile
Re: [Anomos] Mass Anomosification
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 07:49:46 AM »
äh... gut.. ähm... die torrents wären dann plötzlich atorrents... aber die torrents sind ja nur sozusagen links... die enthalten ja nicht die zu übertragenden dateien... damit hätte man ja nur einen haufen atorrents ohne einen einzigen Seed... oder sehe ich das falsch?
Ich bin Anti- (-christ, -alk, -kaffe, -tabak, -patent, -firefox)

Das Gewicht des Wortes steigt mit der Zahl der Zuhörer. Gebt Worten ein Gewicht!
de.wikisource.org

Offline echelon

• Elite
    • View Profile
Re: [Anomos] Mass Anomosification
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 08:44:58 PM »
Hey

Du siehst das richtig. Ähnlich wie es mit den ganzen Piratebay torrents war.
Aber es ist ein weiterer Schritt hin zum Ziel.

echelon