Author Topic: decision to developped  (Read 8373 times)

Offline muteblaster

• Regular
  • Planet Peer Community
    • View Profile
decision to developped
« on: October 25, 2006, 10:40:42 AM »
 hallo at olways.....

i have start to working to update mute mfc, to increase increase jhason change ....but there are same question.....
 the multisourcedownload is linited at olways 2 source....becouse is necessary to creetid a different rooting for a different source......
 mute have not possibilito to have partial file shared becouse is necessary to rewrite the protocol........

now there is  aquestion can i have a plasure you respond.......
 1) i continued to envelopped mute mfc introduced jhason change

2) or start to rewrite the protocol introduced partial file shared and major network scalability.....but this caused the incompatibility in respect to the original mute client......

thenks at olways can answered this post.......

:)

Offline crypton

• Elite
    • View Profile
Re: decision to developped
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 10:53:05 AM »
hi

i think the second one is bether i think jason will not more developing mute and he adds new features needs many years .
and then will be come new bether anon clients then will be not more used mute.

I think its bether rewrite the protocol for partial filesharing and more network scallability.
then will be become mute mfc more users and will be more famous  ;).

when only wait for jason then can wait long , very long 1 to 2 years for little bit features.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 10:55:43 AM by crypton »

Offline philharmoni

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 12:07:45 PM »
I also think, its better to improve Mute mfc than to wait for some minor changes on mute, even if this means that Mute mfc would be incompatible to Mute. In my opinion, Mute is already dead because of its unmotivated and rarely improvements. So, Mute mfc would be the better decision for most users if it will be develpoed continously in the future!

Offline crypton

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 04:13:58 PM »

Mute MFC needs many new features ...
Jrock do lot of things for mute mfc i hope you can make it bether  :).

Offline Markus

• Administrator
  • Elite
    • View Profile
    • http://www.planetpeer.de
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2006, 05:22:20 PM »
2) or start to rewrite the protocol introduced partial file shared and major network scalability.....but this caused the incompatibility in respect to the original mute client......
I fully agree to crypton and philharmoni when it comes to further MUTE development and improvements. In my opinion Jason will not spend much more on for MUTE development, otherwise he would have done this already in this past.

For this reason it makes much more sense to rework the MUTE protocol and optimize it for use with MUTE MFC even if this makes MUTE MFC incompatible with the original MUTE client.

Cheers,
Markus

Offline muteblaster

• Regular
  • Planet Peer Community
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 07:17:23 AM »
 your opinio is the same like me......rohrer do not envelopped this software fore more time.......

ok i start this new adventur......but in the  future i necessity the webhost :) .......

Offline philharmoni

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2006, 08:32:32 PM »
Hi Mute,

Wish you and your mfc project much success in 2007!

With impatience i expect a new release of one of the mute-clients. What can you tell us about the development of Mute mfc? Does a new version appear in the near future? What features are planned? Can you tell us some details?

Offline muteblaster

• Regular
  • Planet Peer Community
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2007, 06:36:27 AM »

the mute protocol is rewrite i have done same change can caused the incompatibility to the original mute client ( this is necessary ).......
  i used the same algoritm ants inspired to di the routing ( this is the secret of the mute )...and i used RC4 to encrypt the file and the message..........

now we are working on client FOR ONLY WINDOWS system i think same month 1 or 2 .....

i see you later.......

Offline philharmoni

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2007, 07:56:25 PM »
the mute protocol is rewrite i have done same change can caused the incompatibility to the original mute client ( this is necessary ).......
i used the same algoritm ants inspired to di the routing ( this is the secret of the mute )...and i used RC4 to encrypt the file and the message..........

now we are working on client FOR ONLY WINDOWS system i think same month 1 or 2 .....

Nice to hear that! What effects will the changes on the mute protocol have? Which other improvements are planned for this version of Mute mfc? I'm shure, a lot of members of this discussions board would be happy to get some more informations about it, because Mute mfc seems to be the only alive Mute-based filesharing-application-project.

Offline cyberneo

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2007, 05:04:24 AM »
So, is the new version of mfc-mute progress ? Have you got good news ?  :P
(sorry for my very very bad english  ;D )

Offline philharmoni

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2007, 05:48:53 PM »
So, is the new version of mfc-mute progress ? Have you got good news ?  :P
(sorry for my very very bad english  ;D )

Take a look at this Threat. That will give you the answers you're looking for. It seems, that you have to look for another anonymous network now. I recommend you RShare, which is in active development up to now.

Offline cyberneo

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 05:32:08 AM »
thanks for the answer . 
 :-\