Author Topic: French Rshare.  (Read 3109 times)

Offline ahytes

• View Profile
French Rshare.
« on: September 01, 2006, 03:46:34 PM »
Hi all.

I'am just trying Rshare and i have some questions. ???
How does Rshare manage the band-witch? Can't we regulate the band-witch according to our connection ?
Is Rshare multi-sourcing ?
A french guy(Dieppe)made a translation of the how-to on this topic : http://www.ratiatum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=65965&st=18

I always have an error message on Rshare : 17:55:55 (Error): An exception was thrown while processing a received command!
System.ArgumentException: La valeur n'est pas comprise dans la plage attendue.
    Regensburger.RCollections.IndexedDictionary`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
    Regensburger.RShare.Core.ReportPeer(ISenderCommand command, Connection clientConnection)
    Regensburger.RShare.Core.ProcessCommand(Connection connection, Command command)
How can i fix it please ?

Sorry for my english i'm french  :P

Offline Eroli

• Elite
  • StealthNet Developer
    • View Profile
Re: French Rshare.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 09:48:58 PM »
Hi Ahytes!!
How does Rshare manage the band-witch? Can't we regulate the band-witch according to our connection ?
In the moment it is not possible to regulate the up- and downloadspeed, because the structure of the networkprotocol doesnt support this.

Is Rshare multi-sourcing ?
Yes, you can download of many sources at once!

I always have an error message on Rshare : 17:55:55 (Error): An exception was thrown while processing a received command!
System.ArgumentException: La valeur n'est pas comprise dans la plage attendue.
    Regensburger.RCollections.IndexedDictionary`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
    Regensburger.RShare.Core.ReportPeer(ISenderCommand command, Connection clientConnection)
    Regensburger.RShare.Core.ProcessCommand(Connection connection, Command command)
How can i fix it please ?
This Exception will not disturb the normal RShare-business. Its not possible to create a P2P Application without some Exceptions, because some users will go offline etc. In your exception i would check if you have the newiest RShare-version(RShare 0.7 Prerelease 4 (FE) ). Perhaps another one uses an older version of RShare in which the old networkprotocol is used and so this exceptions comes.

Sorry for my english, im german  ;)

Happy Sharing and welcome in the RShare-Community(Hopefully)

Eroli

Offline ahytes

• View Profile
Re: French Rshare.
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2006, 12:12:31 AM »
Thanks for your answers Eroli.